About Me

My photo
Hai! My name is Alixx. Many would say I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, however, many do not truly know me. Within my writing, I am able to reveal my true self without restrictions. To me, writing is the loudest way of expressing yourself, for no one can silence your words upon parchment. And so, within these blog entries, I leave small pieces of myself, along with the memories and events that have caused me to become who I am today. With little left unsaid, I shall leave you be, to finally proceed whatever more interesting activities you were doing before deciding read this completely pointless paragraph.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

fine army ass.

So much for writing everyday. >.< But, whatever, I got some Christmas shopping done today. Awesome.
Made it home one time and everything.
FUCKING SWEET.
On the way home, I had a very interesting chat with Lilith, my so-called gay lover, which led to talking about... exes.
So, as she talked of her latest ex and his... odd, gay-bashing ways, I couldn't help but talk about my first boyfriend. Who, oddly enough, as I was just recently informed, is home for Christmas.
And this whole thing started when we saw a dude downtown... with an army uniform... and Lilith, of course, exploded in her pants and screamed, "DAMN! THAT IS SOME FINE ARMY ASS!"
I, of course, could not keep my mouth shut, being that my ex was in fact, "fine army ass." And I had to bring up the fact that he once showed up to my house, fresh from Iraq, in his uniform.
...And she exploded in her pants once more....
So, I get home and was simply compelled to ask for his address... because, even though we don't date, doesn't mean we can't talk. My mom, of course, takes it as I'm planning to marry the guy or something, and jumps up and tells my stepfather.
And my stepfather shoots me this look...of...........approval... (o.O)
Never before have I seen true approval in his eyes... and yet as I simply asked to talk to an old friend, someone I haven't had an actual conversation with in over three years, he took it as, "I knew it would happen. It's how it's supposed to be."
What the hell?
Was I forced into an arranged marriage or something without even realizing it..?
*sigh*
Either way, I just wanna talk to the dude. See how he's been. Know he's not dead [as if he could die anyways]. And simply catch up.
But, for now, I shall go to bed.
Expect another post soon.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment