About Me

My photo
Hai! My name is Alixx. Many would say I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, however, many do not truly know me. Within my writing, I am able to reveal my true self without restrictions. To me, writing is the loudest way of expressing yourself, for no one can silence your words upon parchment. And so, within these blog entries, I leave small pieces of myself, along with the memories and events that have caused me to become who I am today. With little left unsaid, I shall leave you be, to finally proceed whatever more interesting activities you were doing before deciding read this completely pointless paragraph.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pointless Paragraphs.

As I sit here and try to think of something to write, I find myself completely blank. Nothing to complain about. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing interesting at this very second. And yet, I find myself compelled to write. Write of what, I am not sure. But I sit here writing of absolutely nothing, simply to fill up space in this blog. Anyone that is actually spending their time to read this blog entry has absolutely no life. I admit, I don't either, being that I'm spending my time writing this. I feel obligated to say something. Something interesting. Something to make the reader of the entry to go, "Wait, what?" or make them completely shocked or confused, but I have nothing that would trigger such a reaction. As my paragraph draws to a close, you are probably thinking, "That was completely pointless."
Well, look at the title, my friend, and tell me. What was your first clue?

No comments:

Post a Comment